Monday 11 February 2013

Me And My Mum Would Split A Meal Because We Couldn’t Afford Two – Justin Biebe


Justin Bieber has revealed how when he was growing up, he and his mum would halve their dinners because they could not afford to buy two. It’s a different story today for Biebs.
The singer admitted that when he was growing up, his family had little money and would be very frugal with their spending. That explain why he works hard, wouldn’t you say?
The 18-year-old whose mum had when she was 18, is now an international superstar and has sold gazillions of records worldwide. It is this difficult start in life that the Baby singer insists helped make him the man he is today.
Justin Bieber with Mum, Pattie Mallette
“I experienced not having a lot of money and growing up poor. I felt like that really helps me today. Especially with money – I see the value of money.”
“When I used to go to restaurants with my mom, I had to look at the menu [carefully] – I couldn’t order drinks because they were too expensive; I’d only get water.
“Me and my mom would split a meal because we couldn’t afford two.”
The Canadian star, who earned an estimated $108 million dollars in the past two years, went on to say that now – he feels that he has worked hard enough to spend his money on whatever he likes, even if it is just dinner.
“Now, being able to go to a restaurant and not have to look at a menu and be like, ‘I can afford this, I can afford this…’ I can just get what I wanna eat.”
“And it just feels so good because I didn’t have that privilege before.”
Justin is currently gearing up for his next venture, hosting and performing on US TV show, Saturday Night Live.
The Believe star has been working hard to prepare all week, although his mum Pattie Mallette admitted that he is slightly nervous about going on stage.
Mum shouldn’t forget about helping Biebs ward off those bad influences putting him in the news about smoking pot all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages