Friday 30 November 2012

Omotola's Best Kept Secrets Finally Come Out!



Mother of four and Nollywood's finest actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, having recorded an unprecedented success in all these years, is poised to open up on some of her best kept secrets in a new and exciting reality TV show titled 'Omotola: The Real Me'.

This December, DStv audience on AfricaMagic Entertainment will get an up close and exclusive look at Omosexy’s personal life in the new reality series that will definitely enthrall her teeming fans and followers.

Filmed on location in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Kingston (Jamaica), the reality show will be starting from December 6 and premiering a new episode every Thursday, for 13 weeks.

Here is what Omotola has to say about the show:
“You will get to see everything. What we are doing is very real. It’s basically my whole life. The parts where I’m taking care of the kids, the parts where I’m taking care of the home, the parts when I am working, the parts where I’m yelling. It’s crazy. My life is crazy!” 
“Yes my image is ‘omosexy’ but this show is for the whole family. It’s good content for everyone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Archive